Widest Cloud Visibility
By analyzing billions of daily transactions, Cyren achieves unparallelled threat visibility.
Always Up To Date
As a cloud-native solution, Cyren is always up to date, ensuring you're always protected.
You Can't Stop What You Can't See
Appliances see only a fraction of the global traffic, which inherently restricts their threat visibility.
Updates Can't Keep Up
Appliances rely on update delivery, which significantly delays their response time.
Full coverage of all internet threat vectors including web, email and DNS.
Comprehensive view of global traffic ranging across geographies, languages and protocols.
Leverage big data analytics, AI and machine learning to identify even the most evasive threats.
Architected for Cloud Scale
Unknown Threat Detection
- Cyren proprietary detection engines leveraging big data analytics, advanced heuristics, recurrent pattern detection, behavioral sandboxing and machine learning technologies
- Single-pass streaming architecture applies multiple detection techniques in parallel
- Fully automated real-time threat identification with zero human intervention
- Multi-vector threat analysis across web, DNS, email, and files
- Distributed, massively scalable, fault tolerant
Known Threat Classification
- Massive cloud infrastructure holding malicious URL classifications and malware threat signatures
- Indicators of compromise include domains, URLs, files, IP addresses, and more
- Classification of both known bad and known good elements
- Heuristic rulesets to identify known malware variants that can’t be identified by signatures
- Pattern classification database of unique, identifiable message attributes identifying known spam and malware outbreaks
Enterprise SaaS Services
- SaaS services platform include Traffic Routing/Enforcement (proxy, DNS, MTA…), Policy management, Inline protection/blocking, and Shared services (UI, reporting…)
- Global data center coverage for local access and fast end-user response
- Multi-tenant architecture provides shared threat visibility – see once, block everywhere
- Follow the user policy, anywhere in the world
- Ultra-low latency
- High availability - failover within and across data centers
Threat Intelligence Services
- Broad suite of OEM services for email security, web security, and advance threat protection
- Industry leading detection rates with almost zero false positives
- Easy and fast integration into any sized platform via SDKs, feeds, and APIs
- Ultra-low latency utilizing a customized local cache to optimize cloud queries
- Comprehensive SDKs with very low CPU and memory load
- 25+ billion security transactions daily
- 1.3+ billion users protected
- 300+ million threats blocked daily
- 500,000+ email accounts in honeypot network
- Traffic from 180+ countries
- Mix of enterprise and consumer traffic